Friend wants to buy a car - English Conversation


TEENA:   Ronny,  what happened to you?  You didn't come to office yesterday.  I called and your phone was switched off.

RONNY:   Actually my car broke down on the way. 

TEENA:   You could have come late.

RONNY:  You know the nature of boss.  He might have spoilt my day further.

TEENA:  But why didn't you call, and why was your phone switched off.

RONNY:   Actually I was very upset.  It took me three hours to get the car repaired.  I was in no mood to communicate to anybody in the office.  After some time my phone got out of battery.

TEENA:   Your car often breaks down.  Why don't you buy a new one?

RONNY:   Due to urgent family expenses I am short of money. 

TEENA:   It is not difficult.  Buy in installments.  Sell your old car.  Use that money as down payment. 

RONNY:   Can you suggest me a good car?

TEENA:   You can go for Ritz.  It is a wonderful small car - good mileage and good performance.  

RONNY:   I can consider.  But I have to think, as I am going financially tight you know.

TEENA:   Don't think too much, otherwise you will keep spending money on your old car.  It may also be consuming too much patrol. 

RONNY:   Yes it is true.  I think I should buy.

TEENA:  I shall lend you some money if you need.

RONNY:  Oh Teen, you are really a good friend.